Left: Stair sprints. Right: Indoor group training. (these photos are from a few weeks back).
1. Christmas shopping. I've been buying a bit online this year, and got in early at the shops starting back in November before it got a bit too hectic! I went and grabbed a few things yesterday and it was crazy busy!
2. Missing Melbourne. After visiting last week I've been missing it even more; my friends, family and just the whole "vibe". It also makes me work (and save harder) for my house and life back there while I'm still here in Darwin.
3. Feeling less lethargic etc. A dietician found I was vitamin D deficient a few weeks back and I've been taking tablets and have been feeling a bit better lately. :)
4. Planning 2014. I always buy my Filofax refills in December, and get my planner ready, finish up projects (digital photo albums, scrapbook pages etc), and set my goals for the next year.
5. Loving spotify. Triple J hit list on demand is fantastic. That's all!
Happy weekend folks!